Saturday, September 06, 2008

Defenses Down



Defenses Down?

Go home
that's where I am wanting to go
go home, go home

Don't stop
just once perhaps will do no harm
don't stop, won't stop

I can't
'though all's so yummy enticing
I can't, I can't

I mustn't
Just a quick little tasty snack
I mustn't, I mustn't

I know
the family awaits dogs as well
I know, I know

My home
it's calling me, please come right now
my home, my home

One bite
won't hurt, no one will ever know
one bite, that's all

At last
the last dark mile awaits me now
at last, at last

I've kept
my defenses up, up so good
I've kept, I've kept

I'm pure
not straying from where I should go
I'm pure, I'm pure

. . . . . . . . .

Don't let
please don't let your defenses down
don't let, don't let

You can
keep your defenses up, you can
so pure, stay pure

Tag: Jim's OSI poems
Click any picture for large

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?