Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Irish

Billy didn't know I am a quarter Manx when he sent this. But that's allright, he really is a guy who can't do wrong.

Paddy was driving down the street in a sweat because he had an important meeting and couldn't find a parking place.


Looking up to heaven he said, "Lord take pity on me. If you find me a parking place I will go to Mass every Sunday for the rest of me life and give up me Irish Whiskey!"



Miraculously, a parking place appeared.



Paddy looked up again and said, "Never mind, I found one."




.

.

Date: Mon 29 Jan 17:42:30 CST 2007

From: Billy
Subject: Ya gotta love the Irish

To: Several of us


A few jokes to start the week off:

There are some more, he sent several.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?